Bringing my blog into 2012!!

Here's the little guy
If you have seen this blog before, then you will notice all of the changes I've been making. I finally have a header...yay!! It took me a couple hours, with my preschooler wanting something every two minutes, but I did it! (I'm very proud of myself right now :) I've also got Facebook and Twitter buttons now. (I didn't even know how to use twitter) This is all thanks to my dear friend Bay, of Queen Mother blog. Yesterday, I took my four year-old son to her house to play with her little girl and I got a ton of advice on blogging. I am not the most tech savvy person, so this is a lot for me. I also created a Facebook page for my business. Check it out at www.facebook.com/rungenierun and Like it for me!
Eventually, my goal is to add more pages with workouts, including videos and pics, training plans, and whatever else I can think of!

No comments:

Post a Comment