New Shoes!!!


Aren't they beautiful?
Yesterday, I got new running shoes! You fellow runners know that it felt like Christmas. I couldn't wait to get home and take them for a spin. I bought the Asics Gel Kayano 18. I've been wearing the Kayanos for years and I love them. Sometimes I think about trying a different shoe, but then I'm too chicken. I went to Sports Authority because I had a coupon and they ended up costing only $120. Normally, however, I find the best deals at RNJ Sports. They offer free shipping on orders over $65. In honor of my new shoes, I've researched the prices of some of Runner's World Magazine's top shoe picks for this season. Please comment and let me know what you run in.

Runner's World Editor's Choice
Brooks Trance 11



RNJ Sports - $139.99

Zappos -$140.00

Road Runner Sports -$139.95

Running Warehouse -N/A



Runner's World "Best Update"
Asics Gel Kayano 18
     

         RNJ Sports -$123.90

         Zappos -$150.00

         Road Runner Sports -$149.95

         Running Warehouse -$150.00

   



Runner's World Editor's Choice
Saucony Progrid 5
 

RNJ Sports -$87.90

Zappos -$89.00

Road Runner Sports -N/A

Running Warehouse -$100.00



Runner's World "Best Buy"
Brooks Pure Flow


RNJ Sports -$89.99

Zappos -$90.00

Road Runner Sports -$89.95

Running Warehouse -N/A



Sketchers GoRun
(Most of the running sites didn't carry these)








Zappos -$85.00

Finish Line -$79.99










Runner's World "Best Debut"
Altra, The Intuition


   Running Warehouse -$100.00

No comments:

Post a Comment